Academy 12447 1/72 Sopwith Camel WWI Fighter Plastic Model KitACA-12447
In StockLogin to see wholesale price.
1/72 Plastic Sopwith Camel WWI Fighter from Academy Plastics.
Suitable for ages 10+
The Sopwith Camel is considered by many to be the best British fighter..used in WWI. The Camel was fast and extremely nimble. Armed with two Vickers..7.7mm machine guns it made a formidable opponent. The name Camel came from..the hump in the fuselage which covered the two machine guns. As successful as..the Camel was, it was difficult to fly. Perhaps that is the secret of the..Camel, it was so effective because only the best pilots could fly it.
- Plastic pieces attached to sprues and molded in grey.
- The exterior surface of the plane is detailed with metal seams, bolt..heads, and various other minute details.
- Accurately reproduced biplane construction.
- Dual Vickers machine guns mount atop the fuselage.
- Realistic landing gear affix to the bottom of the craft.
- Detailed pictorial instructions guide you through assembly.
- One Decal Sheet with Markings for One Aircraft:..No. 10 Squadron, B Flight, Royal Navy..Airframe and Detail Colors:..Red, Grey, White
- Scale: 1/72
- Length: 2-3/4 (7cm)
- Width: 4-3/4 (12.1cm)
- Height: 1 (2.5cm)